Sales Support Ambassador
Location: Toronto | Apply now
We are growing and looking for a Sales Support Ambassador to join our team.
Your work as a Sales Support Ambassador will be high urgency, demanding and constantly changing. Your focus will be to guide early-stage sales inquiries effectively. In this role you’ll work with a wide spectrum of clients, from individual developers, startups, SMB to enterprise companies to help them assess our image search products and APIs. You are passionate about understanding client needs and helping them connect the dots. You are happy when they are happy.
At TinEye we are proud of the search solutions we build and it shows in the way we represent our company. We are at the service of our clients and potential clients and that shows in our sales process. We don’t push our search solutions, instead we share our knowledge and passion for solving large scale search challenges. We take a straight-forward human approach to communication and we prize clarity and efficiency.
You will have these responsibilities:
- Daily triage: effectively prioritize and respond to incoming emails and calls from potential clients.
- Schedule demonstrations and follow ups as required by potential clients.
- Run informative and clear demos of our products and capabilities via screensharing.
- Work with clients datasets to build customized tests which illustrate the capabilities of our search solutions.
- Interact with all members of the TinEye team to get to the bottom of questions, challenges or systems performance issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and subtleties of our systems and client implementations.
- Provide pre-sales support for our APIs and products.
- Document pre-sales processes and write materials to support our sales process.
You should have these qualities:
- Intellectual horsepower and curiosity.
- You do sweat the details. Our clients should receive the exact information they need every time.
- Adaptability is essential as the company is constantly evolving. We all need to be comfortable growing beyond our comfort zones.
- You clearly express complex and detailed concepts in writing and in speech.
- Strong analytical skills. You will carefully consider client requests, context and data to comprehend their needs.
- You should like people and enjoy helping them meet their goals. You are comfortable interacting with people at all levels.
- A consistent appreciation of the humanity of each contact. Every one is an individual with their own expertise, circumstances and goals that need to be taken into account.
- You are technically capable. You won’t be writing code, but you do need to be able to follow detailed technical conversations.
- You contribute to a collaborative environment and have excellent social skills.
What you can expect working at TinEye
- You will be solving interesting and difficult technical challenges. Every day. OK, maybe not every day.
- You will make a real difference in delivering TinEye solutions to power enterprise client implementations.
- Your voice will be heard and you will be able to provide input in everything we undertake. Great ideas can come from our entire team.
- And did we mention a fully stocked kitchen and fridge, daily breakfast, free parking, ping pong table, a garden, and awesome downtown offices? And a maker space – should you, like us, be interested in tinkering with hardware.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and past projects to and include "Sales Support Ambassador" in the subject line. Links to past projects or personal projects are very welcome.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.