Sales Support Ambassador
Location: Toronto | Apply now
TinEye is an image search company. We’re experts in computer vision, pattern recognition,
neural networks and machine learning. Our mission is to make images searchable.
We have built a small, tight-knit and exceptional team based in Toronto. We deliver image
search and recognition solutions to the industries where searching images is mission-critical.
Today, TinEye's image recognition is used by millions of people and powers billions of searches
across a wide range of industries. We are privately owned, profitable and founder-led and we’re
looking for a Sales Support Ambassador to join our team.
Your work as a Sales Support Ambassador will be high-urgency, demanding, and constantly changing.
Your focus will be to guide early-stage sales inquiries effectively. In this role, you’ll work with
a wide spectrum of clients, from individual developers, startups, and SMBs to enterprise companies
to help them assess our image search products and APIs. You are passionate about understanding
client needs and helping them connect the dots. You are happy when they are happy.
You will have these responsibilities:
- Daily triage: effectively prioritize and respond to incoming emails
and calls from potential clients.
- Schedule demonstrations and follow ups as required by potential clients.
- Run informative and clear demos of our products and capabilities via screensharing.
- Work with client datasets to build customized tests which illustrate the capabilities
of our search solutions.
- Interact with all members of the TinEye team to get to the bottom of questions,
challenges or systems performance issues.
- Develop a deep understanding of the capabilities and subtleties of our systems
and client implementations.
- Provide pre-sales support for our APIs and products.
- Document pre-sales processes and write materials to support our sales process.
You should have these qualities:
- Intellectual horsepower and curiosity.
- You sweat the details. Our clients should receive the exact information they need every time.
- Adaptability is essential as the company is constantly evolving. We all need
to be comfortable growing beyond our comfort zones.
- You clearly express complex and detailed concepts in writing and in speech.
- Strong analytical skills. You will carefully consider client requests,
context and data to comprehend their needs.
- You like people and enjoy helping them meet their goals. You are comfortable
interacting with people at all levels.
- A consistent appreciation of the humanity of each contact. Every one is an
individual with their own expertise, circumstances and goals that need to be
taken into account.
- You are technically capable. You won’t be writing code, but you do need to be
able to follow detailed technical conversations.
- You contribute to a collaborative environment and have excellent social skills.
What you can expect working at TinEye:
- You will be solving interesting and complex client challenges.
- You will make a real difference in delivering TinEye solutions to power enterprise
- Your voice will be heard and you will be able to provide input in everything we
undertake. Great ideas can come from our entire team.
- Did we mention our fully stocked kitchen, downtown location, free parking, ping pong table,
garden and beer fridge? And, last but not least, our maker space — should you, like us,
be interested in tinkering with hardware.
At TinEye, we are proud of the search solutions we build and it shows in the way we represent
our company. We are at the service of our clients and potential clients and that shows in our
sales process. We don’t push our search solutions, instead we share our knowledge and passion
for solving large scale search challenges. We take a straight-forward human approach to
communication and we prize clarity and efficiency.
We also believe that experience comes in many shapes and forms, so if you think you have the
human qualities that would make you an awesome addition to our team, please go ahead and
apply to start a conversation.
How to apply
We want to get to know you! Please include a cover letter with your application telling us
about yourself, why you think you are a good fit for this position and why you’d make a good
addition to the TinEye team.
Make sure that both your resume and cover letter are in PDF format.
Include project links and any other information you would like us to consider.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a
cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and links to past or personal projects to
and include "Sales Support Ambassador" in the subject line.