Location: Toronto | Apply now
We are growing and looking for a Product Designer to join our small talented team in Toronto.
As a Product Designer, we will be looking at you to shape the products and services used by our
clients, to delight our users and have a positive impact on our company's culture. You will:
- Create products and services that are used both by consumers and enterprise
- Design our external and internal communication pieces including but not limited to:
TinEye home page, product pages, guides, presentations, documentation, customer support
and marketing emails
- Research, design and prototype new product features using wireframes on paper, whiteboards
- Drive the design vision for our products
- Help guide and improve our design processes
- Collaborate daily with our engineering, support and executive teams to solve product
We are infectiously obsessed with image search. We value ingenuity, hard work and problem
solving over pedigree. We work on a number of search products for enterprises, corporations and
consumers. As a Product Designer, you will be joining a small, smart, high performing team.
You will have an opportunity to directly impact all our search products.
As an ideal candidate:
- You have a strong design portfolio
- You have experience working in a fast paced environment
- You have exceptional communication skills and are able to collaborate with engineering and
product management to articulate design solutions
- You are passionate about simple and elegant user interfaces and experiences and are able to
convey complicated concepts in a simple manner
- You sweat the little details
- You have ideally designed and worked with a team that shipped a number of web products
What you can expect working at TinEye
- You will be solving interesting and difficult design challenges. Every day. OK, maybe not every day
- You will be able to see your designs deployed in production environments and powering some
of our largest enterprise client implementations.
- You will work within a small technical team alongside the scrappy co-founders.
- Your voice will be heard and you will be able to provide input in everything we undertake.
We believe great ideas can come from our entire team.
- And did we mention a fully stocked kitchen, daily breakfast, downtown location, free parking,
ping pong table, a garden, a beer fridge and awesome downtown offices? And a maker space –
should you, like us, be interested in tinkering with hardware.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a cover
letter highlighting relevant experience and past projects to
"Product Designer" in the subject line. Links to past projects, software shipped and a design
portfolio most welcome.
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.