Location: Toronto | Apply now
- Please make sure you read the job description carefully. We love to hear from everyone,
but we don't have time to read irrelevant job applications.
- Make sure to include a cover letter with your application. Tell us about yourself,
why you think you are a good fit for this position and what would make you a good
addition to the TinEye team. We will not consider applications without a cover letter.
- To make everyone's life easier (and surely you want to be nice to your future colleagues!),
make sure that both your resume and cover letter are in PDF format.
- Include project links and any other information you would like us to consider.
We’re a smart, tight-knit team passionate about our purpose and we’re looking for an energetic,
organized and resourceful Operations Specialist to join us. If you’re an exceptional
problem solver, well-organized even when juggling many responsibilities, communicative and
have acute attention to detail, then we would like to hear from you.
We're infectiously obsessed with image search. We value ingenuity, hard work and problem solving
over pedigree. We expect every team member to solve challenging problems daily — well, perhaps not
daily, but very often. We also believe that experience comes in many shapes and forms, so if you
think you have the human qualities that would make you an awesome addition to our team, please go
ahead and apply to start a conversation.
This isn't a remote position. As our Operations Specialist, you'll own our Toronto office's
inner workings and day-to-day operations, and you will report directly to our CEO.
We need you to:
- Answer emails, help with customer support and schedule demonstrations.
- Provide scheduling and logistical support to the leadership team.
- Support hiring by scheduling interviews and providing a great candidate experience.
- Maintain job postings and our recruitment pipeline across platforms.
- Provide human resources operations support.
- Schedule project sessions, organize follow up and assist on project deliverables as required.
- Manage ad hoc projects as needed to support the leadership team.
- Proactively problem-solve and create documents and procedures to improve efficiency of daily operations.
- Manage the equipment purchasing, working closely with specific departments to gather and submit orders,
track deliveries and invoices, maintain records and ensure timely payment.
- Provide financial operations support.
- Track billing issues and work cross-functionally to ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner for clients.
- Assist in the monthly accounting process as it pertains to billings, accounts receivable and revenue recognition.
We would love you to be:
- Positive, no BS, tenacious and details-driven.
- A doer, productivity virtuoso, typo slayer and research sleuth.
- A juggler: you keep all the balls up in the air! (Not actual balls. Just projects.)
- Effective, proactive, self-motivated and resourceful.
What you can expect working at TinEye:
- You will be solving interesting and complex client challenges.
- You will work within a small, hard-working team alongside the scrappy co-founders.
- You will be involved in a multitude of projects, never wearing the same hat.
- Your voice will be heard and you will be able to provide input in everything we undertake.
We believe great ideas can come from our entire team.
- Did we mention our fully stocked kitchen, downtown location, free parking, ping pong table,
garden and beer fridge? And, last but not least, our maker space — should you, like us,
be interested in tinkering with hardware.
- We value ingenuity, intellectual horsepower, hard work and problem solving over pedigree.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and a
cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and past projects to
and include "Operations Specialist" in the subject
We do not use placement agencies for any of our openings.