Image removal request
This process is for removing personal or copyrighted images from TinEye.
Before continuing, please note that the sites in TinEye's search results are not controlled by TinEye: they are controlled by those sites' webmasters. TinEye simply crawls the web and directs you to content on publicly available websites. If you want content removed from the web, you should contact the webmaster of the site where that content appears.
With this in mind, to remove personal or copyrighted images from TinEye only, please provide us with the following information via either regular mail or email:
- A description of the personal or copyrighted image in question.
- All links to where that image appears on TinEye.
- A statement that this content belongs to you, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Any documentation that can support your claim should be included with your image removal request.
- A statement of good faith belief that this content was not authorized to be published on the web.
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided with your request is accurate.
- Your name, your mailing address, phone number, and email address.
- Your signature.
For matters of image removal, TinEye can be reached as follows:
Mail: Idée Inc., 223 Queen Street East, Toronto, Ontario, Canada M5A 1S2