TinEye Commercial API
The TinEye API is a paid search alternative for professional, commercial or high-volume users. Searching can be done via our provided user interface, or via the TinEye API itself.
Using the API, you can integrate the TinEye search engine with your own website or backend to perform searches and retrieve results from TinEye's growing database of web images.
Search for incoming images on the fly, or queue up a bulk set of searches. Your API search results contain the same type of information provided by tineye.com:
- a count of the total number of matches
- a direct URL to each matching image
- the URL of the page where each match was found
- a link to the 'compare images' overlay image
If you need reverse image search for your own private images, we have a solution for that, too!
Who is the TinEye Commercial API for?
Professionals, commercial websites, avid TinEye users, and mobile applications use the TinEye API for:
- image copyright compliance
- user generated content moderation
- profile verification
- brand monitoring
- image tracking
- content identification
How do I get the API?
Simply create an API account using our sign up form. Once you're signed up you will receive access to a special user interface to perform your searches, as well as a unique API key which provides access to the API. You must purchase a pre-paid search bundle in order to search. Search bundles expire after one year and unused searches may not be carried forward.
How do I use the API?
There are two ways to use the API to search TinEye:
- Easy: a special user interface on this site, very similar to the one at tineye.com (accessible once you are logged in to your API account)
- Advanced: integrate the API with your own system directly
For more information regarding integration of the TinEye API, please see our documentation.
This is a REST API delivered over HTTP in JSON format. The API is completely independent of your operating system, database system or development language. Libraries and language bindings to support REST and JSON are available in all major languages and platforms.